- New Project level multi-language support with the ability to configure a different interface language within your project
- Fixing misc defects and include several minor enhancements.
- Extra phantom
index.mdfile if Retype output path ends with a slash char.
- Anchored links receive extraneous slash char when
- Links to home page ignore
- Link at top-left logo has trailing slash when
generator.trailingSlashis set to
- Pressing enter on search results creates invalid url. See #333.
- Parent folder prefixed with an
_underscore do not build properly. See #336.
- Broken link to same page when
- Support for full relative URL pathing. See #14, #133, #194, #222, #233, and #276.
generator.pathsproject config with
search.preloadproject config to instruct Retype to preload the search index instead of on demand load.
generator.directoryIndex.nameproject config for setting the default document name.
RETYPE_DEFAULT_HOSTenvironment variable. See #239.
- New self-referential canonical meta tag for all pages.
- Link to API pages using fully qualified class name path.
- Exclude all contents of the
_includesdirectory from being deployed.
- Exclude files and pages within the
_includesdirectory from the sitemap generation.
- Sidebar menu item is not highlighted when missing trailing
/in the URL.
- Editor font request does not respect
basepath. See #318.
- Syntax errors in yaml files results in corrupt category URLs. See #316.
linksto the index document in the mobile sidebar footer not being resolved.
.ymlfiles excluded from deploy even if explicitly declared in
include. See #311.
twitter:urlpaths incorrect for API generated pages.
- Include full version in the generator meta tag version.
categoriesextends beyond page width and does not wrap. See #316.
generator.pathsdefault value to
To revert to the previous functionality, set the
generator.paths config to
root in your project
generator: paths: root # Old default functionality
- Redesign of Search results.
- Page content live editor during
- Project configuration for
basicsearch index modes.
- Content templating.
- Disable templating on a page.
- Line highlighting in code blocks.
ghostvariant on Button, Badge, and Alert.
- Custom site-wide includes for
- Support for custom generic attributes on Markdown components.
- Support for adding images above the top
- Google Tag Manager integration.
- Plausible IO integration.
- Page limit handling has been improved during
descriptionin search index.
- Unable to scroll sidebar when navigating to a collapsed clickable sidebar menu. See #128.
- Double-quote in image caption is not encoded. See #245.
- Build fails if root retype.yml configuration file is blank. See #257.
- Super mega long word in page title causes rendering issue. See #253.
- Prevent float elements from interacting with Previous|Next buttons. See #232.
- Unreliable sidebar and Prev/Next button label word wrapping. See #253.
- Full width Alert component content. See #242.
- Strange link resolution
WARNINGon emphasized markdown links. See #291.
allowFullScreenattribute on the
- Multi-language search and automatic detection of content languages. See #197.
- Retype Pro with increased page limit and Retype branding removal option.
- Better style for native scrollbars on Windows. See #107.
server.watch.validationproject configuration option.
- All heading elements within the page content are now added to the search index. See #166.
- Page config and
SUMMARY.mdcan be used together.
- Upgrade Octicons icons library from v15.2.0 to v16.1.1.
- Incremental build during
retype watchwith page dependency graph
- Ability to run
retype watchwith in-memory output. Turned on by default, see
- Platform specific NPM packages:
- Lazy Prism and Mermaid plugin execution for hidden content
- Keep scroll position on full page reload during
- Build is so fast now that the client refresh interval can be tightened up to
targetproperty for linkable components, such as Button and Badge.
- Update expired NPM Access Token to fix broken NPM package publishing from
- Add broader checks for unresolved links, see #112. For instance, if a link to
../componentsis created, Retype will now try to resolve the path to any of the following:
../components.md ../components/index.md ../components/readme.md ../components/default.md
This release failed to run properly if the NPM package was installed. 🧐 We didn't notice that our NPM Access Token had expired between the
v1.8.1 releases. The expired NPM token caused our automated release process to fail. Sorry about that. 😩 Once we figured out what was going wrong, a new NPM Access Token was set and
v1.8.2 was released. We have added NPM token pre-checks and verifications to the automated release process to hopefully prevent the issue from ever happening again.
retype.ymlproject configuration file format.
urlproject config for setting your website URL.
- Auto-generate a
sitemap.xmlfile to inform search engines which pages to crawl.
- Auto-generate a
- Open Graph and Twitter meta tags generated for every page.
/blogsummary for any
.mdpage added to a
- Added logic to handle the manual creation of a
CNAMEfile and copy to output.
- Automated process to check for new Octicons release and merge update.
- Update to latest Octicons icon release.
- Cleaned up the CLI experience. See #103.
- Removed excessive bottom padding on blockquotes, see #74.
- Publish to NPM
- Publish to NuGet